Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What. The. Hell.

Because I do not want my Facebook news feed cluttered to death with the response to these next couple questions, I am blogging it.

Let's get one thing straight, I am asking because I genuinely want to know the answer and I am interested in the topic.  I am not asking so I can get some smart-ass response about politics, the Obama's, the different parties.  In fact, don't respond at all if it is going to be negative in nature.  I am asking for someone to point me in the right direction?  AND THEN, once I have read what I need to read to make myself aware of the issues, I can then form opinions and piss people off, does that make sense?

SOMEONE, I don't care who, give me the link or whatever it is, to read about or familiarize myself with the following two topics:

The school lunch debacle.  I have a hard time believing that Michelle Obama has the power to make every school in the United States STOP serving Tater Tots, but apparently that is the case.  If so, why wasn't she running for Presidency?  So show me where, who, when, etc this all went down so I can read it for myself.

And lastly, why certain states want to secede from the United States.

Again...not your opinion on why this has happened or is happening, just where I can go to get the story.  The facts.  The truth.  If that is even an option.

Thank you in advance.  And once I do read up and familiarize myself with these topics, I will post another blog at which you can put your two cents in as well!

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment