Monday, February 20, 2012

Sophia Grace & Rosie


I don’t typically do “shout outs” unless something is a really big deal. Or put something on my own Blog to promote unless I really love it… (See Adele, RumChata, certainsongs, etc.) So with that being said Iam giving a big shout out to two little girls who got me through some pretty rough days.

At Casa de Mama’s (my momma’s) recovery center we watched, without fail, Ellen, every single day. Everyone should watch her. She is good stuff. In a day and age when you turn on the TV and see nothing but bad, sad news, she is truly a bright spot and creates a lot of happiness in what she does.

One day I went to lay down right about the time Ellen wascoming on, I know…shame on me. I could hear parts of it but could not see it. Mom and Terry were cracking up over these two little girls, I had no idea what they were doing, I missed it, but they loved them. Then I saw something on my friend Julia Roberts Ramirez Burke’s FB page about becoming a fan of Sophia Grace. Ok, I’m thinking now I have to check this girl out because I love Julia and she loves Sophia and I will do whatever Julia says. Not really, but she will get a kick out of that.

So I became a fan on Facebook, then proceeded to do a search on YouTube and finally got caught up on my newest obsession, two little people from jolly ole’ England!

I don’t really need to give them much introduction, you just have to watch and see, but I have included my favorite videos from the Ellenshow…so please feel free to watch the remainder of their videos at your leisure.

Before I go, a HUGE, very SPECIAL THANK YOU to Sophia Grace and Rosie for making my recovery period a little bit easier to deal with. When I needed to laugh, I put their video on. When I needed to smile, I turned their videos on. I sincerely hope that the stupid media and fame and all that comes with it do not ruin the innocence of these two beautiful little people. I wish them the best of luck in their future endeavors and I hope they remain the best of friends! This is kind of a big deal, but I have added meeting them to my "bucket list." I know...I said it was kind of a big deal.


1 comment:

  1. I love them too (and Ellen)!! I DVR Ellen everyday, she reminds me that there are still good people in this world that will do things for people without an ulterior motive. I asked my own children the other day why they couldn't be that cute and make me a lot of money LOL(kidding, kind of). But back to the original topic...They are just too cute and I love to watch their personalities blossom each and every time they are on.Rosie actually talks now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete