Friday, March 30, 2012

I would be orange...

If I were to be a Crayola Crayon, I would be Orange. 


Orange is my favorite color…and any variation of it.  And I was extremely excited to know what that color says about my personality.  If orange is your favorite color, you have a great need to be with people, to socialize with them, and be accepted and respected as part of a group. You also have a need for challenges in your life, whether it is physical or social challenges.  CLICK HERE to see what your favorite color says about your personality.  I also love Red and Yellow as they vary into orange, so actually all 3 colors could be used.

To be honest, I am a little bit of the entire palette of colors.  Depends on the day.  My mood.  Sort of like music.  But I would say when I am not Orange, I am probably closer to Indigo/Blue/Dark Purple.  Which also makes sense when you read what that says about me as well.  I love colors.  Absolutely love them and I tend to lean towards the primary colors honestly…

It’s kind of fun to think about what colors say about as us and who we are. 

Here’s a little tune for you to tap your toes to!  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment