Monday, October 29, 2012

Deactivated...

Yes, the rumor is true.  I deactivated my Facebook account for about 24 hours.  In an effort to make sure people don't hurt themselves trying to figure out why or what is wrong, I can tell you it was for no other reason other than to restrain myself.  I am a pretty passionate person.  About a lot of things.  But I can be just as passionate about shit that pisses me off as intensely as I can be about the things I love.  Interestingly, I didn't even DO THAT right.

I have two words that I have been using a lot since Saturday.  I'm done.  I am done with the bullshit.  The bullshit I have personally allowed others to make me feel.  Friends, family, co-workers etc.  We are treated the way we allow someone to treat us.  So if I let you treat me like shit, you will continue to do so.  Until something gives.  I didn't surrender, I didn't wave no damn white flag, I didn't say I give.  I said I'm done.  Huge difference.

No I didn't miss it.  I missed using my internet radio.  I missed being able to thank the friends that are continuing to donate to St. Jude.

Social networking has made it entirely too easy to tell someone how we feel about them.  A person very few people have ever seen or heard almost became unleashed the other night and in the end it would not have made me feel better.  It is really no more and no less as simple as that.  I didn't want anyone to see her, she is actually pretty ugly.  So don't stress your pretty little heads about it.  I am not in a real great space in my head, but it will pass.  It always does.  There are a few people who have never deserved one ounce of me but I allowed them to have it anyway.  They aren't getting any more.

This pretty much sums up how I am feeling right now...but I promise...this too shall pass.


1 comment:

  1. You know who will always be here for you, and you know how to get a hold of us! Love you and keep your head up high, and don't be afraid to ask for an ear to chew or a shoulder to rest your head on. :)

    ReplyDelete