Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Sad songs say so much...

Sometimes I get sad.  Sometimes it's important to be sad and allow myself to be sad.  Most importantly...It passes.  And it's ok.  It will always, always, always be ok.


Don't feel sorry for losing something you DIDN'T have and will NEVER have.  Feel sorry for someone who DIDN'T see your worth and NEVER will...

All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
But these stories don't mean anything
When you've got no one to tell them to...

In a way, I need a change
From this burnout scene
Another time, another town, another everything...

I take a step in to the rain
To make sure I can feel again
The way it hits my skin feels like a tear,
And I would love to be the song you sing
To everyone for everything
Just tell me when this melody gets clear,
Cause I can hear you get colder
And tell me when you're numb
And you're sure you're attached to the wrong one
And I can tell you the time and the day this will come.

Momma once told me
You're already home where you feel loved
I am lost in my mind
I get lost in my mind

I kept waiting on a reason
And a call that never came
No, I never saw it coming
Something in you must have changed
All the words unspoken, promises broken,
I cried for so long,
Wasted too much time, should've seen the signs
Now I know just what went wrong. 

I guess it's funnier from where your standing
Coz from over here I miss the joke
Clear the way for my crash landing
I've done it again
Another number for your notes.







No comments:

Post a Comment