Thursday, July 12, 2012

The greatest feeling in the world...


The single greatest feeling in the world.  Is there one?  I don’t think there is JUST ONE.  And it’s all relative.  Everyone is different.  What may feel amazing to one person may not be amazing to someone else.  There are so many feelings that are great.  Here are some of my favorite feelings…in no particular order…

Puppy kisses
When a baby grabs on to your finger and doesn't let go
The first time you crawl into bed after changing the sheets
Having a public bathroom to yourself 
Making it to the toilet when you aren't sure if you can hold #1 or #2
Having one ice cold beer left in the cooler
Hugs
Forehead kisses, I LOVE THESE
When someone holds your face when they kiss you
The words I love you
Finding chocolate when you think you may kill someone if you don’t
Breathing fresh northern air
When Terry fills up my gas tank, just because I come visit them
Waking up and finding Brodie right next to me on my pillow
Brodie’s reaction the minute I get home
A massage
A hot tub
The first bite of your favorite food
Waking up in the morning feeling like you have had enough sleep
Seeing my mom happy
Hot showers
Kayaking on a secluded lake
Putting on your favorite jeans and sweatshirt
Sitting around a fire in the fall
Cuddling
Saying thank you
Being grateful


I suppose I could keep going…but I don’t think my list would stop!  I think we take our days for granted, maybe if we focused more on experiencing great feelings, life wouldn't be so tough all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment