Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Answer My Friend...


Answered itself!

Ever have those days where you are just simply overwhelmed?  It’s not even that today was swamped at work it’s just a lot going on in my brain I guess. 

Anyway, the fork in the road, crossroads dilemma I was at yesterday?  It answered itself.  Sometimes the world has a way of doing that for you so you don’t have to think about it.  Interestingly I had made a decision, thank you AMANDA DOUGLASS!  And when I went to commit to it, the offer had been removed.  I was slightly disappointed only in that it was a helluva an opportunity for me, but shit happens right?  It’s not always bad shit!  I was happy with either outcome.

I am probably most overwhelmed at the Benefit I am throwing for St. Jude and cousin Jetty.  It is a tremendous amount of work that requires a lot of helpers and God Bless America I have some awesome friends and family helping out.  I love you all dearly and will never be able to thank you properly.  I just know that no child should ever, ever, ever have to go through Cancer or any other terminal disease.  What St. Jude does for children and families is unfathomable to me and every little bit helps. 

I know that as exhausted as I am, I feel like I am doing something far bigger than I will ever be doing again or accomplish in my life. 

So with that, thank you for all the advice yesterday!  I got it figured out now!

Heard this song for the first time today.  If you know me at all, AT ALL...you will know why I love it without having to ask me why.



No comments:

Post a Comment