Monday, September 24, 2012

At the crossroads

So I am at a fork in the road...actually, I have been here many times before, but because I can't make a decision or a commitment to save my life, I just turn around and go back a ways and then, as with life, I just end up back at the same fork in the road.  And they say, when you have a tough decision to make, flip a coin.  What you wish it will land on when the coin is in the air, is what your heart really wants.  Well guess what?  I am ok with whatever it lands on.  But I need to be making some BIG ASS changes and real quick like, as I am running out of time.

So with that...what DO YOU DO, when you have a big decision to make.  Yes it is life changing.  One a little less extreme than the other...but a big life change is inevitable.  What are the questions I need to be asking myself?

Some days, honestly, I feel like that song...Colder Weather...I feel like I have been born for leaving...my whole, entire life.

Ok...ready for your advice!


1 comment:

  1. Tiff you have to follow your heart, no matter what change you make, there will be thoughts of asking yourself if you make the right choice. Go with it! There is no law that if you pick one and its not right that you can't go with the other decision. And no matter what choice you make there will be reprecussions there always are. Imagine yourself in one of the choices,can you see yourself there. As John Wayne says courage is being scared but still saddling up!! go my friend and be happy, life is to short!!!

    ReplyDelete