Thursday, September 13, 2012

Riding with Dalton and Kolbie

Me: What the heck Kolbie, you are all dressed up, where is your Bears jersey!  BEARS PACKERS!
Kolbie: Pictures
Me: Dalton, where's yours?  OH WAIT, you are a STEELER fan.  My bad.  LOSERRRRRR.
Pause...............
Kolbie: I got my phone back
Dalton: Yeah, tell she throws it and breaks it again
Kolbie: Dalton you are so stupid...
Kolbie: I met a hot guy
Me: Uh, let's clarify, GUY?  Is he older than Dalton?
Dalton: She has no idea
Kolbie: Shut the hell up Dalton, he's 11-12.
Me: He's a kid then, not a guy, but call him what you will, where did you meet him?
Kolbie: Dalton's game.  So and so walked by him and was like, oh hey you are hot and I was like um hmmm and yeah that's how it went.
Me: So he just happen to give you his #? Where the heck is he from?
Kolbie: Bushnell
Me: Bushnell Praire City?
Kolbie: Uh, no I said Bushnell
Me: Right, ok, anyway, do you know how far away that is, it's a long ways, are you ready for a long distance relationship?
Dalton: She doesn't even know what the hell that is.
Kolbie: Dalton you are an idiot.
Me: Ok, next, Dalton do you have a gurrrrl squirrel?
Dalton: Shaking head yes.
Me: Choking on my drink,WTH, I go get one lousy organ out, no one tells me crap
Dalton: Yesterday, it happened yesterday and thanks a lot now the bitch in back knows
Me: Kolbie is just finding out now too?  Who the heck is it?
Dalton: Kelsie, CJ's daughter and yeah, cause she has a big mouth
Kolbie: Dalton you are an ass
Dalton: And you are a bitch
Dalton: And speaking of, you need to back the hell off so and so...
Me: Who the hell is so and so?
Dalton: Someone she used to date
Me: SHE IS 10 who dates at 10
Dalton: She's dated like 6 guys
Me: Jesus, does the Dad know
Dalton: The Dad is home once a week, he doesn't know shit
Dalton: Well he has an idea
Me: So you basically have to take care of her for me, since the Dad is gone
Dalton: I do, but I think she's a bitch
Kolbie: D**K
Me: Bitch or no bitch, she is your sister and she is all you have, so you better have her back
Dalton: Oh I have her back, and her neck when she is messing with so and so
Me: You strangle her?
Dalton: Only when she was pissing me off and messing with so and so and I didn't really strangle her, it was more like grabbing her under her arms
Me: Can you have her back without actually touching her please?  She's fragile.
Dalton: Yeah, fragile my ass
Me: You guys do know I record everything, and I Blog it to the entire world.
Dalton/Kolbie: HUGE LAUGHTER, are you serious?  Sweet!
Me: Yeah, so watch your language, do you even know what a Blog is?
Dalton: Yes, laughing hysterically
Me: Oh, good, cause I am so proud of both of you
Me: Oh thank God, we have arrived at school
Me: Kolbie put that phone in your book bag and leave it there till you get home so you don't drop it or lose it
Kolbie: I take it out on the bus
Me: Oh good, so someone can steal it and or you lose it
Kolbie: My bus driver is an idiot, she drives in ditches
Me: Hey, I am your bus driver and I have never drove in the ditch
Kolbie: God, I wasn't talking about you Aunt Tiff




No comments:

Post a Comment