Thursday, January 12, 2012

Period...


Today I feel fat.

Fat and bloated.

And angry.

At people.  Who are dumb.  Who act dumb and who refuse to think or do things for themselves.  Honest to God, how do you put your clothes on in the morning? Wipe your butt? Brush your teeth?  It appears you need instructions daily on "what to do and how to do it."

Short fuse day.  I would venture a guess that my monthly visitor is on its way.  And a big whatever to you too monthly visitor.  I am pretty sure I do not need your expertise to survive.  In fact, I have gone this far without needing your sole purpose in life and am pretty sure I am not going to need it, so I wish I could donate “your parts” to some woman who would really like them.  It would make us both happy.

I am also angry because I have busted my butt, literally, this past week, to eat better, sleep better (that’s not working), exercise more, MAKE BETTER CHOICES period and you rear your ugly head and crash my party.  “You” being my period.  Oh, I know you are not here yet, but you are on your way.  I love that you need a week to warn me.  One day would be fine.  One day of feeling like a complete angry blob would be fine…you do not need to ruin an entire week prior.  You suck the life out of a perfectly happy person...I was doing great.  

Right now I have mood poisoning.  Must be something I hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment