Friday, December 2, 2011

What's a Ginger?


Ride to school conversation, two days ago.  

Me:  Good morning little people, how are we today?  Silence… Should we sing Christmas songs?  Dalton & Kolbie: NO! Me:  Man you guys stink. 

Me: I think when you guys told me about Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber breaking up, you didn’t know what you were talking about, because it appears they are together.  You don’t think he is really the father of that girl’s baby do you?  Dalton & Kolbie: NO!!!  Dalton: Do you know how long she was back stage with him?  30 Seconds.  It doesn’t take an idiot to know it takes longer than that.  Me: Thinking oh dear God please don’t make me be the one to have to have this conversation with them.  Sister: Besides have you seen her?  I wouldn’t touch her with a 10’ pole?  Dalton:  Laughing hysterically.  HA HA, That’s pretty good Aunt Dee Dee, I have never heard that before.  At school we call her a Ginger.  Sister: What the heck is a Ginger?  Dalton:  It is when a girl has red hair and lots of freckles.  Sister to Me: Adele calls herself a Ginger.  Me: Well Adele is the most beautiful Ginger I have ever known.  Sister: Some of them are cute.

Sister: It’s just down a DNA test now.  Me: Well why do you think this girl is trying to frame Justin, publicity?  Dalton: Uh yeah, the same reason the Casey Anthony crap won’t end.  Kolbie:  I am so sick of hearing about her; the whole world knows she killed Caylee.  Dalton:  Yeah and now she is moving around the world probably going to do it in other places too.  Me:  I heard she is in Mexico right now.  Dalton: I don’t doubt it, for sure half way there at least.  Me: Well for your sake I hope the Justin thing ends soon.  Dalton: Who’s sake?  Me: Yours.  Dalton: Why?  He doesn’t affect my life in any way; I could give a shit less.  Sister:  Yeah Dalton and I are not affected by this crap in the least.  Kolbie:  He’s not the Dad.  Me: OOOOOOK THEN…well you guys sure do know a lot about the entertainment worlds current events!  Dalton:  Because my mom has the news on 24/7.  It’s kind of hard not to know what is going on in the world.  It’s how we fall asleep.

Me: Speaking of sleep, Kolbie, maybe you should spend the night with Aunt Tiff for a few days.  Kolbie: Why?  Me: So you can get some sleep and not be so crabby in the morning.  I go to bed at 8.  Sister:  She is NOT KIDDING.  Kolbie:  I know, I have spent the night before and we go to bed cause it’s so boring.  Me:  Well you must be tired cause you sure sleep a long time when you come to my house.  Kolbie:  Because we don’t do anything but sleep.  And I DO NOT go to sleep at 8.  I may be in bed then, but not asleep.  Last night I didn’t sleep at all hardly, I was very uncomfortable.  Kolbie:  Well, for sure it’s what we do at your house.  Sleep.  Totally not fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment