Monday, December 19, 2011

Dream Weaver...


It is quite possibly a good thing that I do not have a dream interpreter…I think some would scare the bejesus out of me to be honest.  However, I love them and I love when I can remember them.  It’s the only vacation I can take for free, even if they are bizarre! 

I don’t always remember my dreams but some I can wake up and recount them moment to moment.  My favorite ones are the ones that you wake up, probably have to pee or something, and you are soooooooooooooooooooo angry because it was such a good dream, but the minute you fall back asleep it takes off right where it left!  Those are the best!

But seriously, my dreams lately have been disturbing.  Not disturbing in a morbid way, disturbing in a where the heck did those come from way.  Like they make no sense.  Well, obviously they do, if some educated person who specializes in that kind of thing, explained them to me, but I am not entirely sure I want to know what they mean ya know? 

So I will share last night’s dreams with you and you can decide whatever you want about me, but honestly they make no sense to me.

First Dream-
I dreamt that Adele (the most fabulous singer ever, if you live under a rock) and I were friends.  She invited me to an awards show.  I was in the front row.  Because of her recent surgery (which really happened), she was struggling to sing.  The whole place was laughing.  I couldn’t figure out why she would try to sing if she couldn’t and then I was mad that people were laughing at her when she tried.  I was angry.  Like the kind of angry I have only been one other time and that wasn’t pretty.  I just remember wanting her to stop, to quit, to leave the stage, but she kept trying and people kept laughing…and this immediately went into the next one, which has NOTHING to do with that one…(I don’t think)

Second Dream-
My uncle Darren gave me tickets to see the Cubs.  They were in a booklet, like the kind of booklet you buy from students for discounts on local businesses.  I do not know why I was in Chicago alone, but I was.  I go to the ticket window, and my ticket is actually for the next day, so I have to buy a general admission ticket, no big deal.  And then I have to buy another ticket to sit in the bleachers.  I don’t know why, I just did.  The bleachers were not full, but busy.  I caught 7 homeruns, myself.  The ball kept getting hit right to me.  After I would catch one, a goofy looking guy would come over and exchange the ball with a signed one from whoever hit it.  No one fought me for these balls…I just was in the right place at the right time, but on the wrong day?

Same dream, but a diversion of...I am trying to get OUT of Chicago, but I keep going the wrong way.  I keep ending up out in the middle of the lake (there is a road out in the middle of the lake, but it’s a dead end, like Navy Pier sort of.) I must have done this 3 times before I finally woke up.

Feel free to put your two cents in about these dreams.  

1 comment:

  1. Whack! mine have been for a couple of weeks too. In one of them I took Lefty to work with me and someone stole him! Whatever... nobody would steal that goofball.

    ReplyDelete