Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Memories


This required some thought…and I don’t know that it has a good answer to be honest.  Would I rather lose all of my old memories or never be able to make new ones.  This was less of I really do have an answer to this versus more I was curious what people would say.

What happens to us, what we remember, where we have been, what we learned, form us into the person we are today.  Right now.  Who I am RIGHT NOW, is a direct result of everything that happened to me PRIOR to today.  With that being said, I would rather lose all of those, good and bad, and make new ones from here on out.  I guess by saying that I am telling you that I want to leave the past in the past.  And the reason that I can honestly tell you that is because there has been some pretty painful stuff happen to me in the last 10 years.  I would love to let it go.  I would move forward, not necessarily knowing why I feel a certain way about something, but it would be like starting with a clean slate.

So, I think it’s personal for everyone.  But seriously.  I would be really mad if from this point forward I could not make new memories.  


No comments:

Post a Comment