Thursday, May 17, 2012

Name my yacht!



Wow.  If someone gave me a yacht, but I had to name it before I could take possession, I would be screwed…because it would be like naming a pet…it would have to be perfect.  And it would have to say so very much, with so few words.  And we all know I have a problem with that.  Using few words that is.  I suppose I could just call it “No Words.” 

Let’s be honest…it should be called “Rolling in the Deep.” Duh.  I mean how easy and simply perfect is that?  Aside from that, I decided to see who reads my blog.  Let’s just say for shits and giggles, I did get a yacht and it did have to be named and I struggled to commit to a name because commitment in general scares me, so I had a contest.  The name picked most, would be the name I choose.  Rolling in the Deep is not an option; because well, that’s just too easy, so let’s pretend it’s not on the table.

So, if you read my blog…please vote in the following contest! 

NAME TIFFANY’S NEW YACHT! 
  (I cannot wait to see the rumors this will generate.) Remember, it’s for me, forever.

Here are your options:

Aye Sea U
Barely A Wake
Whatever Floats Your Boat
Dela-ca-seas
Yachts of Fun
Devocean
Sea Clusion
Sea Esta
Sea Ya
Sea’s The Day
Ecstasea
Fah Get A Boat It

6 comments:

  1. Ecstasea! Oh no, that would be my boat. I'm with Em, Fah Get A Boat It. I can hear you saying it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fah Get A Boat it!! (good call sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fah get a boat it! melissa myers

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for "Whatever floats your boat"
    The name of the boat should reflect a little about the owner. Out of all the names suggested, to me this name is closest to what you stand for. Diversity.
    Rick Swanson

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a son that hasnt had any contact withme for 23 years ,i have kept track of my grandchildren on f book last week i told my grang daughter why her dad hated me .i think she had aright to know .my son was attack whh\en he was on leave in japan while he was in the the navy he was attaced by 2 of our own people his throut was cut and his lungwas punturted. the navy sent tickrts to go to japan i never seen the tickets my x husband cashed them in. my son has never listensd to the truth .

    ReplyDelete