Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm all ears...


Did you know there are a right way and a wrong way to eat a chocolate bunny?  Well there is, according to Sister who apparently is the Easter Expert, on so many levels other than just the candy. 

I suppose when presented with “the problem” of eating a chocolate bunny, I go with what comes naturally and that is to eat his ears first because it is easier to hold.  And it makes sense.  Everything we eat we pretty much eat from the top down, for instance a sandwich.  I don’t know anyone that eats the bottom of their sandwich first so as to “maintain” the appearance of the item you are eating.  Which was the reason I was given for why it is “proper” to eat from the bottom up, so that “he” (apparently only male rabbits get turned into edible chocolate bunnies) can look pretty in his package, while he was being eaten.  I will not bother you all with the list of reasons why this is all so incredibly wrong.

At the point that he becomes something edible is the point where I think he no longer gives a shite about how he is eaten.  And maybe there is no right way or wrong way, but there is the normal way and there is Sister’s way and well, that answers a lot of questions now doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment