Friday, April 20, 2012

Smashing the Pole Vault record...


If I could smash one thing and one thing only, it would be the proverbial glass ceiling.  In my former life, I was a corporate employee who did such a thing and although I wanted to bust that ceiling with certain people sitting on it so that they would fall to the ground once I did shatter it, it just doesn’t work that way. 

I wouldn’t mind also smashing some world record, although I don’t know which one that would be or why, other than to simply say I had.  I think a small part of me wishes I had been an Olympic Athlete although again, I don’t necessarily know in which sport.  For some reason, Tiffany Buckman SMASHES the World Pole Vaulting record just doesn’t have the kind of punch I am going for. 

Interestingly a lot of people wanted to smash other people.  Which I am sure we have all wanted to do at some point in our lives.  There are only 2 people on this planet that I could ever conceivably say I would want to do that too and even then it wouldn’t be worth it. 

One of my favorite answers was over inflated egos!  Good answer.  Although I think I would personally get more satisfaction out of slowly letting the air out of them then smashing them, but to each their own.
I do believe at one point or another in our lives we have all wanted to take a hammer to something and smash the hell out of it.  I know I have. 

As usual I loved all of the answers I received and mostly just love that so many people participate!  I honestly thought more people would say a pumpkin or other larger fruit (thanks Reta for the watermelon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment