Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What you should know Wednesdays...

For the past few weeks I have asked my FB Friends/Family a random question of the day, because I love getting everyone's answers.  And then I Blog about it.  And it's nice.  And I think people like them.  Today, however, I am out of sorts.  I am sure I will Blog about THAT someday as well, but today not so much.  Today, I just need to diverge from the path a bit and do something else.  Don't worry, I will be writing soon about my Question of the Day, but today I thought I would share with you things I read throughout the week that I save, because I have some really good intentions of sharing them with others.  Why not make it a weekly Blog?  Good idea Tiff.

So below I will just write a little blurb about what it is and include the link should you want to read it yourself.  If you don't?  Cool.  Totally your choice...and there is nothing NOT cool about that.  I should give you a heads up, a lot of the articles are from The Huffington Post...because I love it so much.





  • Love food?  I do.  Love Pinterest?  I do.  Have every intention of making the delicious stuff you see on Pinterest?  I do.  Have yet to do it?  Me either.  But here are 10 people you should follow to make it a little bit easier.  No, I do not know these people, and no I am not getting any kickbacks for promoting them either.











Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment