Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oxymorons

I love Oxymorons.  I think the name itself just makes me laugh out loud.  How could it not ya know?  It is a funny word just by itself.  Despite what it actually means.  Which is also funny.

I love word play.  Playing with words.  I love words period.  I absolutely love playing Words With Friends on my IPod even though I am only playing one player right now and she plays like once a month...it is still fun.

The following is a list of some of my favorite Oxymorons...feel free to add your own!  These really do crack me up!

open secret
larger half
clearly confused
act naturally
alone together
Hell's Angels
found missing
liquid gas
civil engineer
deafening silence
seriously funny
living dead
Microsoft Works
military intelligence
jumbo shrimp
Advanced BASIC
tragic comedy
unbiased opinion
virtual reality
definite maybe
original copies
pretty ugly
same difference
plastic glasses
almost exactly
constant variable
even odds
minor crisis
extinct life
genuine imitation
exact estimate
only choice
freezer burn
free love
working holiday
rolling stop 

1 comment: