Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Molly

So many of you have asked me to write a book...truth is, I already have.  It has just never been published.  Maybe this venue will point me in the right direction and it will get done.  In the previous post there is a link where you can view or download the book.  It's long so it is not something that can be read in a short period of time.  It's not easy to read, but it was her journey...she was a terribly brave little girl.

The book is about my cousin Molly O'Brien.  She would have been 8 today.  She blessed us with 10 weeks before she succumbed to a brain tumor.  She was an inspiration to us all, especially me.  Your sisters miss you something fierce as do Mommy and Daddy...well, we all do.  Be ready to catch your balloons in heaven today, they will be coming your way.

Click the link below and you will be directed to a video of one of the songs that played on the CD I made her.  She loved listening to music.  This is also a special video because the singer/songwriter was from Hawaii and having spent some time there you can see why a person would never want to leave.  "Iz" also died at a young age, so in part of the video his fans are saying good-bye to him...it is a fitting tribute.

http://youtu.be/w_DKWlrA24k

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Molly! I was just thinking about her the other day and how much love she was surrounded by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Molly! Love, Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Molly. Kelliejo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot bring myself to get past middle of first page. It took my along time to ge past the second sentence. This is too personal and hitting home for me right now, but I promise Tiff eventually I will read it when I can bring myself to do so.

    ReplyDelete