Monday, August 8, 2011

Molly's Journey

I hope this works.  Tomorrow is her birthday.  She would have been 8.  Her name is Molly O'Brien.  I wrote this never intending for it to become a book, but it is.  It is unedited.  It is harsh grammatically I am sure.  It has yet to be published.  Maybe someday.  It is not short, nor can it be read in a few minutes.  You are free to read it, or download it and read it at your leisure.  Molly started my writing.  I will forever be grateful to her for that...

I got a little lost on the way baby girl.  But I think I found my way back.  And now I will share your story with the world.  I love you. 

https://sites.google.com/site/totallyinatiff/home/mollys-journey

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Tiff. It is absolutely beautiful. God Bless.
    Love you, Uncle Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting Molly's Journey into words and sharing with everyone. The prayers we received kept us going. Your writing is a precious gift. We love you! Hugs, Aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete