Tuesday, August 30, 2011

20 Facts You May Not Know About Me

  • I wear a size 8 shoe.
  • I eat more ice cream in the winter than I ever do in the other seasons.
  • I suffer from horrible insomnia and when I am not I have very restless sleep.
  • I will read for months on end, then just one day stop.
  • I want cremated and tossed out in Lake Superior by the Split Rock Lighthouse in Duluth, MN.
  • My favorite number is 34 because Walter Payton was my hero.
  • I hate socks, but if I have to wear them, I prefer Thorlo…they are $13/pair and they feel like someone is hugging my feet.
  • I know how to drive a boat. 
  • I fell off of the top stair of my father’s combine when I was in Kindergarten, landed flat on my back, trying to hand him a bottle of windex.
  • The sheep dog we had at the farmhouse, bit a chunk out of my head when I was little, probably explains a lot.
  • My favorite color is orange.
  • I cannot curl my tongue.
  • I cannot do a cartwheel.
  • The car of my dreams is a Silver Nissan Xterra, completely loaded.
  • The only celebrity I have ever met was Bruce Jenner.  I gave him a tour of our Fitness Center and was his guest of honor at his luncheon.  He was a jerk.
  • I adore lighthouses.
  • I could sit in a boat all day and fish.  By myself.  And have.
  • I ordered a 20oz. T-Bone when I was 8 and ate the whole thing.
  • I get a little animated when the Chicago Bears play.  In fact, space is required around me.  I have only been to Soldier Field one time in my life, and they lost, but it was one of the best days of my life.
  • I have seen Rob Thomas/Matchbox 20 in concert more than any other artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment